• Latest Update

    45+ Eid Mubarak Quotes: Greetings, Images, Cards, Photos, Wishes, Messages, Sms, Status Wallpaper, Pics


    The Eid-al-Fitr has been coming around the corner, and also it is time to spread love each other. Eid-al-Fitr marks the completion of the holy month of Ramadan. Also referred to as “feast of breaking the rapid, Eid-al-Fitr is an essential spiritual day celebrated by Muslims worldwide. kindly pick one wishes and message that you can share with your loved ones for happiness throughout. 





    I feel happy because I am getting one more Eid to love you, to care for you and to pray for you. You mean everything to me. Happy Eid Mubarak!




    God knows how grateful I am for having you as my lover. I want to live a thousand years more only to love you. Happy Eid Mubarak, my love!




    I pray to God that he gives you more happiness and reward you with a bright future. You deserve the absolute best in life. May this Eid be unforgettable for you!





    All I want in life is you to stay with me forever. With you, every occasion and every festival in my life is beautiful. Happy Eid Mubarak !




    I want to make every day of your life an Eid day. I have fallen so deeply in love with you that I can no longer think of anything but you! With lots of love my dear, wishing you a happy Eid UL FITR. Happy Eid Mubarak!




    My life has become a romantic movie since I met you. Let’s release the movie on the Eid this year. Happy Eid Mubarak dear!




    Eid Mubarak to the most beautiful person in my life! I love you more than you can imagine and want to spend a thousand Eids with you!



    Wishing my beloved dear a special Eid day. Let’s pray to Allah that he always keeps us together forever like this.




    Thanks to Allah that he brought us together to share the same path. Now, let’s share the same happiness and pleasure as the holy Eid is almost knocking at the door. Happy Eid Mubarak!




    Let this Eid be the day we promise to never let go each other and devote our lives to serve the holy purpose of mankind, together and forever!






    Thank you for adding so many colors into my life. You make me feel alive and special all the time. May Allah protect you and guides you towards success and happiness. Happy Eid Mubarak dear!




    Every Eid with you is like a blessing from Allah. Thanks for being with me there always. Eid Mubarak to the person I love most. Happy Eid Mubarak !




    Your love makes my every day so special. And when it comes to Eid, my pleasure doubles as I have you to spend the day with and share the joys together. Happy Eid Mubarak!





    Nothing feels more wonderful than spending a beautiful day with a beautiful partner. I love you. Happy Eid Mubarak dear!





    You are the reason why my life is so colorful each day. Let me make this Eid such a colorful one for you! Eid Mubarak my love!





    Eid is not just a day to rejoice for me. It’s a day that makes me feel grateful to Allah for blessing my life with so many gifts, including the one I’m wishing  Happy Eid Mubarak now!





    With you, every Eid is more wonderful than the previous year. Thanks for being with me all these years and making me feel grateful to Allah for you. Happy Eid Mubarak!




    It’s hard to find a perfect soulmate nowadays. I am too lucky that I have found a perfect soulmate and true love in the same person. Happy Eid Mubarak dear!

    No comments

    Please leave a comment or any suggestion.

    Post Top Ad