• Latest Update

    50+ Happy Eid Mubarak Greetings: Images, Cards, Photos, Status Wallpaper, Pics, Messages, Sms, Wishes, Quotes,



    The Eid-al-Fitr has been coming around the corner, and also it is time to spread love each other. Eid-al-Fitr marks the completion of the holy month of Ramadan. Also referred to as “feast of breaking the rapid, Eid-al-Fitr is an essential spiritual day celebrated by Muslims worldwide. kindly pick one wishes and message that you can share with your loved ones for happiness throughout. 




    May Allah decorate your life with success and brighten your ways with the lights of heaven. You are always on my prayers. Happy Eid Mubarak, brother!



    May the grace of Allah fall upon you like raindrops and may all your problems be vanished like a puff of smoke. Always keep faith in Allah. Happy Eid Mubarak brother!


    May Allah bring peace and smoothness in your life. May Allah accept all your prayers and reward you with the best always. Happy Eid-ul-Fitr to the best brother in the world.



    Your love, cares and honesty makes you the best brother in the world. Every time I look at you, I can’t help feeling grateful to Allah. Happy Eid Mubarak brother!



    As long as I have a brother like you, no sorrow in the world can touch my heart. You are the nicest brother in the world. Happy Eid Mubarak dear brother! God bless you.




    You are a blissful soul that God gave me as a sister. Thanks for making my life wonderful. Wishing you a very happy Eid mubarak  my sister!




    Eid Mubarak to the most beautiful angel without whom my childhood would have been so boring and lifeless. Wishing you a joyous Eid-ul-Fitr.  Eid Mubarak my sister!



    You always took care of me like mom and protected me like dad. Your unconditional love and motherly care made me feel secure all the time. May this Eid bring happiness and good health for you!



    Wishing a very happy Eid Mubarak with lots of love and respect from the deepest corner of my heart. I feel lucky to have a sister like you. Happy Eid Mubarak!



    A sister like you is a blessing only for the fortunate ones. I want to thank Allah for being so kind to me by giving me a sister like you. Happy Eid Mubarak!






    May your life be filled with success and your house with happiness. Eid Mubarak to you and your family. Enjoy the day to the fullest.  Eid Mubarak!


    Take a break from all the stresses and give some time to your family. May this bring you all the things you need in life. Happy Eid Mubarak!



    I wish you a day full of fun, cheers, and smiles. Don’t forget to thank Allah for everything because he loves you. Happy Eid-UL-FITR Mubarak !


    Don’t waste your time thinking about tomorrows. Because Allah has a plan for you and he always has the best plan for everyone. Happy Eid Mubarak !



    May the blessings of Allah keep coming like a flood in your life and sweep you away to the land of success and prosperity. Happy Eid Mubarak!





    Thank you for being not only a boss but also a guardian and a mentor for us. May your life be filled with happiness unlimited. Happy Eid Mubarak!



    May Allah reward you for all your good deeds and shower your life with success, knowledge, and prosperity. Wishing you a very happy Eid-UL-FITR Mubarak !



    May the love of Almighty Allah be with you forever. May he grant you a long life. Eid Mubarak to the wisest and most amazing boss in the world! Happy Eid !


    May success and glory be your best friends in life. May you continue to amaze the world with your ideas and philosophies. Happy Eid Mubarak!



    As the holiest of all months is about to end, I want you to know that I’m praying for you that you are blessed with good health and happy days. Happy Eid Mubarak !

    No comments

    Please leave a comment or any suggestion.

    Post Top Ad